Browse our photo gallery and see for yourself just what makes The French House so unique!
Is it just us, or have you been surprised when you turn up at a holiday property and the floorplan’s nothing like you envisaged from the photos?
We wanted to take the guesswork out of your who-gets-what-bedroom decision by providing you with a this floorplan of The French House.
FLEXIBLE BEDDING OPTIONS! Each of the four bedrooms can be configured with either one fullsize king bed or twin singles. So the house sleeps four couples, or eight singles or anything in between!
We have made every effort to ensure your stay is as comfortable and stress-free as possible.
Amenities included in your stay:
- Sleeping*: bed linen, electric blankets, panel heaters, ceiling fans
- Bathing: bath towels, bath mats, and face washers, hair dryers
- Laundry: trough, washer, dryer, vacuum cleaner, iron and board
- Kitchen: 90cm stove with BBQ cooktop, Double butler sink, copper rangehood, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine, microwave, toaster, kettle, food processor, stick blender
- Entertainment/AV: 55″ Samsung smartTV (plus two bedrooms with smartTVs), SONOS playbar, WIFI, Netflix, board games, novels, slow-combustion wood heater, Weber Q gas BBQ
- Sports: synthetic grass tennis court (tennis racquets x 4 adult; x2 junior & balls), 6-seater jacuzzi (pool towels), petanque piste (boules set), pool table (balls, cues, triangle & chalk)
- Provisions supplied: consumables (tea, coffee pods, 1L UHT milk, cooking oil, salt & pepper); skincare products (handwash, shampoo, conditioner); cleaning products (dish liquid, dishwasher tabs; laundry powder); firewood & kindling; LPG gas bottle; personal (tissues, toilet paper, cotton pads, cotton buds, band aids)
*Portacot (and linens) available on request at no extra charge.